lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

SANTA TERESA DE JESÚS



It is a exelent school. The school has one thousand students,  It has very good teachers and strict, it is a school that is identified as being of quality, as duty all students must attend a playful. Are subjects like math, Spanish, English, history and other. I watch TV at night because in the evenings I'm doing homework and other activities.

college students are different subjects each day I get my Spanish the first thing Monday morning. It is a school that has a station whose speech during breaks and put music as they want the students.


6:00 a.m


I usually leave my house at 5:30 and arrived at school at 6:00 a.m. I dress uniforms of the day.





6:30 - 9:15 a.m                                               
   in these three hours I see three very interesting subjects are Spanish, science and citizenship, which I do not like at all but very interesting.


9:15-9:45 a.m 

  the students went out to a break.


9:45 -12:35 a.m

I continuous with swimming is my favorite course in statistics and ended the day with music are very cool.


12:40 - 2:25 p.m 
 study after I get home lunch break and then I go to school again.

3:00 - 5:00   p.m  

at this time the sport of volleyball practice  and I got home to epezar other day.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario